|Product type||Front panels, Handles|
|Product group||Handle Type Ivs|
|Version||Installation bottom, without offset|
|General product information||With push-button|
For inserting and removing connectors with a large number of pins. A metal insert ensures reliable functioning, even at forces of up to 815 N.
- Insertion/removal function
- Push-button for locking and unlocking the board type plug-in unit (cannot be extracted in the locked position)
- Optionally with ½ HP offset PCB attachment, e. g. for component mounting on both sides
- Optional integral micro-switch for “live insertion” applications
- ES D pin to dissipate static charges before contacting the connectors and for precise positioning of the board type plug-in unit
- Integral PCB attachment
Supply includes: Assembly parts.
- Insertion only when used with front horizontal rails, with 10 mm extension (B, B1, B2)
- With 3 U front panels, only one extractor handle is required.