|Product type||Front panels, Handles|
|Product group||Handle VII plastic|
|General product information||Plastic (telecom)|
For inserting and removing connectors with a large number of pins. This handle was specifically designed for use in telecom applications.
- Insertion/removal function
- Optionally with ½ HP offset PCB attachment, e. g. for component mounting on both sides
- Minimum front space requirements, due to foldup handle
- Optional integral micro-switch for “live insertion” applications
- ES D pin to dissipate static charges prior to making contact with the connectors and for precise positioning of the board type plug-in unit
- Large labelling area on the front
Supply includes: Assembly parts.
Note: Insertion only when used with front horizontal rails, with 10 mm extension (B, B1, B2)